HOSPICE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
WE NEED SKILLED NURSES, LIKE YOU
Chances are, you got into nursing to make a difference, to help make lives better.
A nursing career at Hospice of North Idaho lets you do all that and more. You not only make a difference with the patients you work with, but your work will provide an uplifting experience for family members throughout the end-of-life journey.
Make a difference here.
Our community deserves expert and experienced hospice care. To achieve that, our staff sharpen their skills though continual education.
Education credits are earned through national hospice care webinars. Unlimited, self-selected education courses are available to staff through Hospice’s online platform.
- National Hospice Honors Award recipients! This national award is based on patient-family surveys and their experience of the quality of our care.
- The Joint Commission accredited since 2011! We reach beyond Medicare requirements to provide our community with the highest quality of care in North Idaho!
We are the community’s trusted nonprofit hospice since 1981.
AVAILABLE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Are you compassionate, highly-skilled, and motivated to set the standard for expertise in hospice care? So are we! Make Hospice of North Idaho your next career move.
Check out our current openings on Indeed!
Idaho’s Only Hospice Campus
MAKE HOSPICE OF NORTH IDAHO YOUR NEXT CAREER MOVE!
Am I a good fit for Hospice of North Idaho?
We have delivered exceptional quality of care to our patients and their families for nearly 40 years. We are patient-focused, and provide more direct care to our patients than any other hospice in Idaho.
Our clinical nursing staff and social workers see patients in their home, in care facilities, or at the Schneidmiller House. With a compassionate and holistic approach to well being, our expert care is delivered with our full attention to each individual. Our staff is supported by over 200 volunteers to ensure that our patients needs are met.
Why choose Hospice of North Idaho?
Our team of over 100 employees include both clinical and non-clinical staff. As the community’s trusted hospice since 1981, we set the standard for quality care. As a leader in education and the community’s longest operating hospice, we provide valuable benefits that employees love:
- Opportunities for continuing education and for furthering education
- Regular hours, even on-call rotations are scheduled. Float positions are hired as such.
- Home care teams work 8-5 shifts, In-patient unit staff work 12-hour shifts.
- Ample personal leave time
- Retirement fund with match offered
- Medical, dental, vision and life flight insurance offered
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com or fax to 208-209-8508 attn: HR.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Hospice of North Idaho complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Hospice of North Idaho does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.