WHEN IS IT TIME?
CALL HOSPICE WHEN YOUR LOVED ONE:
- visited the ER/hospital several times in the last 6 months.
- steadily lost weight over the past year.
- needs increased help to feed, bathe and clothe themselves.
- increased medication to ease pain.
- is diagnosed with one or multiple serious illnesses.
- has questions about being able to stay home and remain comfortable.
- wonders about stopping treatments and aims for quality of life.
Families who called earlier about their concerns say they had more time to have a peaceful goodbye and maintain a supportive quality of life. We encourage families to discuss options, find support, and plan for smooth transitions.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER DOCTOR REFERRAL
Find ease in your first contact with Hospice of North Idaho for Hospice Care services. Call Hospice for a consultation 24-hours, 365 when you or your loved one needs care for a life-limiting diagnosis.
COST OF CARE
No one will be denied services based on their financial circumstances. We bill private insurance, Medicaid and Medicare based on your level of care.
REFER A PATIENT
Provide your patients with a comfortable and dignified journey through end of life care. We provide comprehensive support to ease their transition. Families say that they should have had more time with Hospice after experiencing this unique journey together.
Call Hospice then fax a Physicians Order, Demographics, and POST if available. Our referral nurse will contact the patent within 48-hours to schedule a personal assessment.
Refer (208) 772-7994
Confidential Fax (208) 209-8509